B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Oct 18, 2007 #22 Can I borrow TF2?
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Oct 21, 2007 #23 I recently bought the half life anthology
I Italian_Stallion-TR- Active Member Joined Aug 28, 2007 Messages 326 Oct 21, 2007 #24 Jeez Walmart, how much did that cost you?! I'm coming to your house and stealing your computer.
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Oct 21, 2007 #25 the half life anthology included Half life, half life blue shift, opposing force, and team fortress classic, was only $15 unless you were talking about my WHOLE list of games, it cost me around $150 ............need to get more B)
the half life anthology included Half life, half life blue shift, opposing force, and team fortress classic, was only $15 unless you were talking about my WHOLE list of games, it cost me around $150 ............need to get more B)