O opscomm Forum Fiend Joined Apr 29, 2009 Messages 684 Sep 1, 2009 #2 Thats Great. I wish I could see that movie, I heard it was pretty good.
C Captain Kraken Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 358 Sep 1, 2009 #3 The likeness between The Scout and The "Bear" Jew Donowitz is just uncanny. He even carries a sawed off shotgun and baseball bat.
The likeness between The Scout and The "Bear" Jew Donowitz is just uncanny. He even carries a sawed off shotgun and baseball bat.
E EffeKtioNz Thread Junky Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 830 Sep 1, 2009 #4 Hahahahaha nice post and I've seen the movie I thought it was awesome!
LuxMortim EGO Addict Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 1,235 Sep 1, 2009 #5 Hahahahahaha. I never thought of the similarities between those two before, that is quite clever.
E EyelessHunter Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 2,218 Sep 1, 2009 #6 When I saw the movie I instantly thought of the scout
S sweaterjon Rookie Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 63 Sep 1, 2009 #7 They should have drawn him with the sandman... totally awesome though
AJC Forum Fiend Joined Jun 20, 2009 Messages 657 Sep 1, 2009 #8 LOL, It's even more funny because I watched the real movie last night :thumbup: It was one of the best movies I have ever seen
LOL, It's even more funny because I watched the real movie last night :thumbup: It was one of the best movies I have ever seen
P Plastic_Monkey Rookie Joined Oct 10, 2008 Messages 68 Sep 1, 2009 #9 Very cool! That movie was great!
T Thereven EGO Zealot Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 1,668 Sep 1, 2009 #10 Now I'm gonna be seeing the damn scout when I go see that movie. Thanks alot! I'm gonna try to ruin some movies for you. :laugh:
Now I'm gonna be seeing the damn scout when I go see that movie. Thanks alot! I'm gonna try to ruin some movies for you. :laugh:
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Sep 1, 2009 #11 That did not ruin one movie for me
C Captain Kraken Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 358 Sep 1, 2009 #12 Likewise, seen em all champ. Donnie Darko's a bit of a cult classic though, I'm not too sure many people know about that one.
Likewise, seen em all champ. Donnie Darko's a bit of a cult classic though, I'm not too sure many people know about that one.
Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 Sep 1, 2009 #13 Just saw this on the VGCats site. Great pic, I should maybe see the movie though.
B Barricay I made one post Joined Aug 24, 2009 Messages 6 Sep 1, 2009 #14 lol very nice btw movie was amazing.
LuxMortim EGO Addict Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 1,235 Sep 1, 2009 #15 Zero711 said: Just saw this on the VGCats site. Great pic, I should maybe see the movie though. Click to expand... Go see the movie, you lazy bum.
Zero711 said: Just saw this on the VGCats site. Great pic, I should maybe see the movie though. Click to expand... Go see the movie, you lazy bum.
-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 Sep 2, 2009 #17 etek said: Hahahahaha nice post and I've seen the movie I thought it was awesome! Click to expand... qft
etek said: Hahahahaha nice post and I've seen the movie I thought it was awesome! Click to expand... qft