Razer Mamba.

SotilasSissi

Active Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
308
So, my old mouse is broken, and I bought Razer Mamba. (It is expensive, I know :d)

Does anyone have this mouse, and if you have, how do you like it?

EDIT: Here's some pictures of Mamba, and specs:
razer-mamba-mouse.jpg

24006-450x-razermamba.jpg


# Gaming Grade Wireless Technology
# Dual Mode Wired/Wireless Functionality
# Razer Synapse? On-board Memory
# Seven independently programmable Hyperesponse? buttons
# 5600DPI Razer Precision? 3.5G Laser sensor
# 1000Hz Ultrapolling? / 1ms response rate
# Up to 200 inches per second*/ 50g acceleration
# Approximate size: 128mm x 70mm x 42.5mm
# Battery Life: 14hrs (continuous gaming); 72 hours (normal gaming usage) *Depends on surface used
 
Last edited:
I dont have this particular mouse but i do use a razer mouse and its brilliant, im sure you wont be dissapointed in the quality
 
I have the Lachesis, but the mamba is pretty similar to the Death adder which i have used, except the mamba is higher quality. The death adder was decent but i like the Lachesis more.
 
I have the Lachesis, but the mamba is pretty similar to the Death adder which i have used, except the mamba is higher quality. The death adder was decent but i like the Lachesis more.

My sisters boyfriend has Lachesis and I've tried it. Mamba is right handed, and Lachesis is for both. :P

I liked it, but I didn't like it's left hand buttons :/
 
Back
Top