Leaving DoD:S eGO going to TF2

Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
244
Well guys im leaving eGO's DoD:s clan and im going to play the eGO TF2 and TF2 is way better! And my name will be changed to =(e)=Volcom!!

So if u have TF2 see ya on the servers!!
 
You don't need to quit! Hell, I'm TF2 council and I'm still here! I actually played Donner last night!
 
Ye man, don't drop out of this clan, just stick around on the forums! But if you gonna leave anyway, take care and good luck on anything you might do in TF2 :P.
 
I haven't played much DOD since I got TF2, but I figure it'll even out nicely once the initial TF2-enthusiasm settles in... So I'm sticking with both! But see ya at the fort, Volcom!
 
Tisk tisk. I have the tfc2 bug also but i'm not going to quit one to play the other more.
 
lulz, I havent been on DoD since Alias asked me to come on and ban an imposter earlier this week. I aint on much anymoar. =\
 
When all the admin mods are up and what not and I don't have to sit and watch rcon all the time with the rest of the council I'll be on DoD more and more. I was on a few hours last night on KK.
 
Back
Top