- Joined
- Jun 7, 2009
- Messages
- 590
Hello there EGO Community. I was lucky enough to be welcomed in to your ranks yesterday and just wanted to go ahead and throw this out there.
I have been around lots of computers in my life and know all 3 major OS's backwards and forwards, however I know Mac os x (yes even snow leopard) very well, and if anyone has any issues they need help with please do not hesitate to send me a question in a PM or catch me in game or on vent. love to help whenever i can.
I have been around lots of computers in my life and know all 3 major OS's backwards and forwards, however I know Mac os x (yes even snow leopard) very well, and if anyone has any issues they need help with please do not hesitate to send me a question in a PM or catch me in game or on vent. love to help whenever i can.









