Favorite Moments

WarBird

Active Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
322
Curious to what everyones favorite melee moment in DoD is.

mine would be in Ava, falling off of church top chasing a allied and shoveling mid air while face planting to the ground
 
Mine is on avalanche too, sneaking up on an axis heavy machine gunner that was my current nemis, and backstabbing him. very satisfying
 
Last edited:
Mines in Kalt where I can sneak up on *Yebai* and melee him when he is under the bridge :D
 
OK guys best moment ever; because its a 1 in 1,000,000 sequence of events that occurred a few weeks ago.

It twas' on Donner. The server was going through the plague caused by the steam update. We were low on players, so I decided to go in and give the server some support. I went Allies and grabbed the Sniper class. I went to middle window of allied sniper house and began to pick people off. Then the sequence began.

Two axis jumped on tank and I picked them both off with one shot and got the tank capture save. It's not over yet. I continued to stay in that window, as the enemy re-spawned. 15 seconds later, one guy crossed my screen from left to right, coming from axis bench ally near sandbags at the end of tank house. I get a bead on him, follow him from left to right and fire. The shot hits him in the head, kills him, and kills the guy behind him who was peaking me with a sniper at bottom of axis sniper house. Turns out, it was the same two guys I picked off of tank. My best moment: A double kill on the same two people twice in a row.
 
so once last week i got a 3 with one bullet shot off my sniper.. it was the most awesome thing ever..
 
Not to long ago on my beloved Flash. It's getting late in the night, the server is still kinda full with about 20 people on. Duality hop's on and is having a blue moon off night (off night at about 22-6 score). The hunt is on for Duality.... My nemesis every time he hops on. The battle is heated. I make a quick dash to hole in wall. I make it unseen. Pop around in bakery to see a man sniping... Is it Duality?? Bingo running spade head shot... It was Duality. Oh so much joy I cant contain my self. I make a bead line dash to barn. I get in yet again undetected. I pop out the front to see another sniper make a run towards allied first flag sniper house. I make my dash. Boom another spade head shot... It was Duality yet again. OOOOOOOOOOOOOH DOCTOR WHAT A NIGHT :D

PS: Duality if you are reading this I WILL NEVER LET THIS DOWN.. It took me almost a year in eGO to even spade Duality and I had tasting German steel twice in one life. That my friend is epic...
 
my best moment came on donner when i was capping the tank for what ever reason i had the spade out and an american jumped out of the tank house coming down ontop of us... i spaded him in mid air as he fell ontop of us he didnt block the cap and we got the tank

ps:3 in 1 sniper shot to save the tank cap last week hehe
 
My favorite melee moment isn't particularly impressive but it was fun for me. We were doing the Eagle Eye event on Strand. It was one of those things where if you are Allies it's hard to get off of the beach but once you do you can rampage behind enemy lines. I got into right bunker and pulled out my knife. There were three snipers there, all focused on the beach. I got three knife kills in quick succession laughing like a maniac. I think the best part was listening to the expressions of surprise on Vent.
 
Well, i'm new to this game, but i got my own favourite melee moment, i had a taken the assault class for allies, infiltrating the german sniper house over at donner, entering the 2nd floor, spotting a axis sniper, i gave a punch, and he died instantly, interesting part is, someone was guarding his back, and that person so happen to be a riflemen, he shot me but i didn't die, only left with 10 hp, then i also give him a punch at his face .XD The Funny part is, the riflemen position of death look somehow quite rather funny, his like in a seated position, face looking down, with the gun beside him, looks as though his asleep. HAHAHAHA!
 
Back
Top