When do you start?

I just started last Wednesday. It's going to be a good year.
 
I started college August 24th


Has been really fun, made a few friends, met some cool people, however the amount of work I'm getting is just really tiring.

For the past week I've gone to bed before 9pm because I am just exhausted after everyday.
 
I'm starting my Junior year in high school on the 8th, this Tuesday...6 APs and 1 Honors class...even though I'll probably be on occasionally, sigh, Counter-Strike: Source, I shall miss playing you for hours endlessly in a state of digital euphoria. /sad
 
August 24th 2009 Last Year of High SchooL! This time next year I will be at UF in NROTC. Sadly with School, work, MCJROTC, Boy Scouts, And Civil Air Patrol I will on CS:S rarely...on weekends. I miss jail :(

Ramp I feel your pain...I get up at 0530 and get home from Boy Scouts, work or Civil Air Patrol at around 2200 err 10p.m.....
 
Last edited:
Yeah... i remember high school. it was good times. But college is going to be even better times. SO MUCH MORE FUN THERE THAN HIGH SCHOOL!!! I can tell you that much you guys :D
 
College is for losers!!!
Alum '08 SIU - Carbondale :D
Don't stay up all night playing cs:s like I did. lol
 
Well, I start my Freshman year, tommarrow, September 8th. Man this summer went too fast.

But right now, gotta get my steam account back, it got hijacked. (Goes to hijackers house, shoots hijacker in the head several times, goes back home, and justs plays CSS until tommarrow) XD
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top