Awesome Idea!

noxx_

The Dude
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
1,014
So I told Duality earlyer about this idea I had for a new event for the DoD divison. Theres a mod out there that pretty much makes the server like L4D with a zombie mod. I don't have all the information on the mod right now but I'll be looking into it more if Duality thinks we should go ahead with it!
 
We've already talked about this you dweeb, We'll need an event server with the plugin installed before Zombie Apocalypse Night can happen! But it will happen!!

BTW Epic sig, the dude that made that is a genius.
 
Indeed that sig is awesome.. it did take you a while to make it.. alot of blood sweat and tears!

GO GREENMAN!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You forget my friend... I have the power!

This one was epic too but nooooOOOooo you wanted bricks on the ground!

noxxsig2yellow.png
 
Indeed that sig is awesome.. it did take you a while to make it.. alot of blood sweat and tears!

GO GREENMAN!

Hmm that sounds nothing like Noxx...

Last edited by Duality; Today at 03:38 AM.. Reason: Corrected me to you... cause I hate liars... :P

Now that makes sense
 
D: i suggested this a few months ago, but yes we neeeeeeeeeeed zombies
 
that would be interesing to do if council installs it into the event server :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top