Attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakemac

Poster Extraordinaire
Noxus officaly does not have a life. It says so on his posts. He now has over 1000 posts! Congrats Noxus. !lol

.......i have so little of a life i dont have any posts because im on the server weekdays 230-9 and weekends 8-9 10, 11 ,12, 1, 2,3,4 i have no life...look at my xfire profile lol

[link=hyperlink url]http://www.xfire.com/profile/matrixdm5/ [/link]

[quote1163796113=Yurito]
his new tag is [OB], and he will not be known as [OB]noxus :)
[/quote1163796113]

Ohhhhh, good one Yurito....that pun is even worse than some of mine [Redshift bows with respect]

You know of course that after that one, Noxus will nade you into extinction whenever he is on the server.

PAH, you're all jealous! And yes, I would blast Yurito into existence when I saw him in the server. However I never will since he doesn't have Source. That doesn't pertain to you though, OneShot....I'd keep your head down if I were you.

lol noxus is right one shot is just jealous. anyone see the site rating next to his name? lol well anyway i think that the 1000 mark should change your site rating to something with noxus' name in it. like "noxus spam level" or something like that.,..

[quote1163804479=Noxus]
That doesn't pertain to you though, OneShot....I'd keep your head down if I were you.
[/quote1163804479]

...wouldn't make any difference. If a target has his head down, it's easier to snipe him....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back