Taking a break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxus

EGO Addict
I'm taking a break from DoD:S. My ping is driving me crazy with lag and my computer has been giving me way too much crap with all my other games. Frankly I'm getting sick of the game so I need to take a breather for a while. I'll be active as ever in the forums but won't be playing much computer games in a while until I find out what is causing the lag and possibly upgrading things. I've been going through some pretty infuriating times at home and feel it is best to just lay low for a while.

I know what ya mean man, my parents and I don't really get along most of the time and my comp is officially dead, just do what ya gotta do, eGO aint goin newhere, especially not without you :D

Yea well noxus are you still going to chat on xfire? I know what you mean about home life... My parents wont let me get a new vidieo card that i was going to buy with my own cash. They say i spend way too much time on the computer. They should see DieMatrix and then they can see obsession. lol :p

Woiohoooo!!!! Nox is taking a break ^^... not really... hope you get your ping work, so we can kinda maybe play, and you can kinda shoot me with sniper and I can kinda catch flags or...o_O

Yeah it sucks that I haven't been able to play with you like ever Blazing with the timezones. We used to always be the first ones in the server in the late summer.

Yep, I probably won't be on all week. This game is pissing me off along with other things going on.

Take it easy Noxus... Grab a punching bag and let it all out... Dont hurt yourself, or your wall, or anyone else. Just scream or something... Lol no suicde remeber.

its understandable noxus were not ganna go anywhere,so just sit back and relax and just let things flow or somthing haha ya i get sick of the game somtimes too so i go and play somthing else for a lil while then i come back and the lag thing i unno about that maybe bahia can help ya :p

[quote1164246243=OneShotOneKill]
Take it easy Noxus... Grab a punching bag and let it all out... Dont hurt yourself, or your wall, or anyone else. Just scream or something... Lol no suicde remeber.
[/quote1164246243]

I've been trying to get a punching bag for about 5 weeks now but my parents seem to love ignoring me.

I'd rather not shatter my knuckles punching trees. I'm updating my video driver tomorrow and hopefully it will put an end to this lag crap.

Well thats good news. Just dont break your computer in thr prosses. I cracked my motherboard once trying to replace my video card... My dad was not happy since then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back