Music Genre's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poached.

Rookie
Hey all, I just wanted to know what kind of music you all listen to. What being such a diverse clan and all , im guessing it can be from Church Choir to WW2 Marches :p . I myself listen only to R&B, I find rock to be extremely loud and it gives me headaches :D .

Rorschach

Famous
Rock, Punk, Indy, Alternative.. some Country but very little R&B

Jakemac

Poster Extraordinaire
Rock, Punk, classic, older country, Any thing i can bang my drums around with.

Noxus

EGO Addict
Rock, alternative, NO country, little rap, little classic rock. Soundtracks to games and movies are also pretty high on my list.

sasuke

Rookie
punk,deathmetal (sometimes),raves (as u can see ;) ) alternative, some rap, emo, (i know this is a band) all the taking back sunday albums, uhh anything basically except for that country stuff

Johnny_Utah

I made one post
Well I play a bit of guitar so I generally favor guitar-dominated music. Metal, blues, classical guitar, flamenco or whatever else that can provide a bit of inspiration. :)

D3LT4F0RC3

I made one post
i listen to rock, heavy metal, and etc.. eg. Pantera, Metallica, Slayer, and so on and so forth. i also listen to rap and hip hop like NWA or Eazy-E

hmm. i listen to rock, classical, hiphop, rnb, country, oldschool jams, pretty much anything and everything.. except reggaton. or however you spell that.. i cant stand that music. =!

Status
Not open for further replies.