Prob wont be on for awhile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might get on, I might not. My grandpa passed away this morning around 9, he suffered from a major heart attack. I dont really know whats going on or anything, so chances are I wont be on too much over thanksgiving break. I wasnt close with him, but i still spent a good amount of time with him, so its going to be hard:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Im sorry about your loss. What I did was I played taps at my grandpa's wake. He was a marrine. He was fighting in the pacific. He dided at the age of 83 becasue of heart faluire. The way i got over it was to spend a lot more time with my other grandpa. He and i are much more close. Just do what noxus said. Think about the good times and that will all help. Im sorry about your loss.

Sorry to hear bro.. There is no easy way around the passing of a loved one.. it's always hard, but think bro he will be with you always in your heart and be watching you. Keep those good memories alive. Don't worry about us you take care of the things you need to take care of.. We will still be here for you and won't be going aanywhere ok. Take care bro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back