my new buck

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayr357

Poster Extraordinaire
this isnt my best buck by far. really my smallest 110 pounds 6 point but i had some personal resaons that i had to get my hunt over quickly so i harvested the avearge buck

slayr357

Poster Extraordinaire
ugg why doesnt this work

slayr357

Poster Extraordinaire
i need meat im hungry :)

Noyade

Famous
Need to cut a wee bit of that sig pic off(where it's just the same color). Kinda large. Any who, enjoy your meat :((

Noxus

EGO Addict
Yeah he deployed his MG42 and mowed 'em down. Lmao...too see someone hunting deer with an MG42...priceless.

slayr357

Poster Extraordinaire
25-06 heavy barrel on a thomson certer encore

PICK _EM_UP_JONES

Thread Junky
yeah.. id hunt bear with a bowie knife.. climb up behind it slit its throat and whisper shhh shhh shhhh as i slowley lower it to the ground like an assassin. lol.. all quiet like.. haha

Noxus

EGO Addict
[quote1164246713=PICK _EM_UP_JONES]
yeah.. id hunt bear with a bowie knife.. climb up behind it slit its throat and whisper shhh shhh shhhh as i slowley lower it to the ground like an assassin. lol.. all quiet like.. haha
[/quote1164246713]

Yeah, except you forgot the part where the bear hears you from about 40 feet away, charges at you, and tears off your limbs like tissue paper, like a Berserker in Gears of War.

Jakemac

Poster Extraordinaire
Or were you jump for the bear totaly miss the bear and then the bear eats you up. Lol

thats alittle overkill. anyways nice catch slayr. although its not your best, well done. hope it tastes good :)

Jakemac

Poster Extraordinaire
Eh, I would probably let it go... Its young... Let it grow then next year you could have taking it. Plus i dont like cleaning deer... yuck... Its a mess... Anyway that looked like a fat buck. I'll stick with birds... I'll put up pics when i get one during the season. If i get one...

Jack Rot

Poster
id shoot a bird, in mid air, not with a shotgun though, with a pellet rifle, that takes real skill...ive done it before though..seriously..lol

Noxus

EGO Addict
Uh-oh, we got a PETA in the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.