my new buck

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayr357

Poster Extraordinaire
this isnt my best buck by far. really my smallest 110 pounds 6 point but i had some personal resaons that i had to get my hunt over quickly so i harvested the avearge buck

11-19-06_1047.jpg

11-19-06_1046.jpg

11-19-06_1045.jpg

Need to cut a wee bit of that sig pic off(where it's just the same color). Kinda large. Any who, enjoy your meat :((

Yeah he deployed his MG42 and mowed 'em down. Lmao...too see someone hunting deer with an MG42...priceless.

yeah.. id hunt bear with a bowie knife.. climb up behind it slit its throat and whisper shhh shhh shhhh as i slowley lower it to the ground like an assassin. lol.. all quiet like.. haha

[quote1164246713=PICK _EM_UP_JONES]
yeah.. id hunt bear with a bowie knife.. climb up behind it slit its throat and whisper shhh shhh shhhh as i slowley lower it to the ground like an assassin. lol.. all quiet like.. haha
[/quote1164246713]

Yeah, except you forgot the part where the bear hears you from about 40 feet away, charges at you, and tears off your limbs like tissue paper, like a Berserker in Gears of War.

Eh, I would probably let it go... Its young... Let it grow then next year you could have taking it. Plus i dont like cleaning deer... yuck... Its a mess... Anyway that looked like a fat buck. I'll stick with birds... I'll put up pics when i get one during the season. If i get one...

id shoot a bird, in mid air, not with a shotgun though, with a pellet rifle, that takes real skill...ive done it before though..seriously..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back