NEW GRAPHICS CARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyeMatrix

Poster Extraordinaire
hey guys, so like yeah, just brozing around ebay then i see a NVIDIA Quadro FX 5200, a $900 card. selling for ..... oooo $182.75 !!! lol so yeah i took my rents credit card and bought it and told them afterwards. they said merry christmas. haha. its from the uk though so it will take a while. but yeah. NEW CARD!! WOOT WOOT! :D

WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!WOOT WOOT!

that card costs $900? I thought the most expensive was like a Nvidia Ge-Force 7950 GX2 or sumthin.... But still that IS a great card. Congrats

Lol you used your rents card? Nice. Now you can see my bullet piercing into your helmet. !lol

Top of the line is the 8800GT somthing. Runs about 600 cheapest. I don't even see the quadro 5200 listed on the nvidia site.

[quote1164343927=Bunnies_love]
Noo i just kidding, congrats on the new card lol, i almost had you too
[/quote1164343927]

That wasn't nice >_<

[quote1164358381=Bunnies_love]
OYG you got ripped off, we have the same card at Fry's (a electric store that sells computers) for like $100 with a $20 mail in rebate
[/quote1164358381]

don't confuse it with GeForce ;)

dude, fry is where i want to live. that place is heaven for any guy that is manly. ...or ..nerdy i guesss, but that place rocks!

Nvidea Quadro's are mostly used in CAD work stations. I get to use a NVIDIA Quadro FX 3450/4000 SDI at work, too bad i don't get to play on it. Sweet card for working on though. I'm sure you'll like yours. Nice buy, great price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back