BF Bad Company 2 PC Beta Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is the bullet increase for HC as well?

Basically.

I finally found a server that wasn't full. Shots with an Assault Rifle take about 2-4 bullets to kill someone, and only 1 in the head, unlike non-hardcore. Tanks and heli's are extremely easy to kill now :p

This is harsh. I get the house and computer all to myself tonight and the demo is done and the game isn't out yet. Withdraw is harsh. To make matters worse I got an e-mail from EA with the tracking number for my game. Of course I had to install the UPS app on my phone so I could track my package anywhere. Only a few more days.

This is harsh. I get the house and computer all to myself tonight and the demo is done and the game isn't out yet. Withdraw is harsh. To make matters worse I got an e-mail from EA with the tracking number for my game. Of course I had to install the UPS app on my phone so I could track my package anywhere. Only a few more days.

Whoa whoa, head over to the Betty Ford Clinic before you hurt someone.

I need my fix man.... It's cold in here without my BC2...

WHERE'S MY MEDIC?!?!?! I NEED A TANK!!!!! OH GOD... walls closing in around me...

I don't think I can take it much longer.... :bored:

Everyone who is suffering from withdrawal, i'm an emergency medical technician and i'm here to help you! Follow this step!

Relax, have some dip (nacho dip or something)

you can all get through it, just a couple more days.

I personally enjoyed the nail-biting, jaw dropping action on the beta map. I cant wait to see what the other maps have to offer.

No preload and slow internet? This day couldnt get any worse... at my internet speed, I wont be playing until friday...

Last edited:
mine will be here tomorrow woot woot!!! and spray is evil, he already owns the game!! everyone send him a PM and be mad! lol.

I personally can not wait until someone makes the Wake Island map. I will forever play that with bad company's graphics and damage mod

No mod tools = No custom maps

You might want to look into BF 1943 since they're retooling it for the PC (since it was released for XBL Arcade) to use the Frostbite 2.0 engine that BC2 runs on. One of their few maps happens to be a remake of wake island.

wOOHoooo, Checked my game status on UPS and here it is:

Scheduled Delivery Date: 03/02/2010
Location Date Local Time
LOUISVILLE, KY, US 03/01/2010 11:58 A.M.

At this time tomorrow I will have it in my hands and very quickly out of my hands to load onto my computer. Now if only someone from council (who isn't busy) would get our foums up and running. I know they are very busy and this is no way a push at them.

Why do games ALWAYS without fail unlock about 2/3 days later in the UK than in the US?

Making us wait longer is just mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back