THE FINAL PROOF

Status
Not open for further replies.
you've proven us who you are numerous times and have been a great help to the clan and also have done a great job with atitude and tolerance of this vicious little clan of ours. I would really hope to see you admining our clan one day :)

seriously. dye is right. there is nothing more you can do. you've proven yourself. hypothetically speaking: even if you werent who you say you are, theres nothing wrong with you. if you continue to act and perform the way you do then theres a future for you in this clan. hypothetically speaking of course. i believe you. and as even more proof to everyone who isnt a believer, she was talking to me on xfire just before she took that picture. she told me exactly what she was going to do and did it. she has done everything she can and if those who dont believe her cant accept that then maybe your just alittle immature

I do too.. I was talking to her telling her to get that cam and bust a pic and she did in a sec.. she can't call nobody.. no eGO guys to prove who she is cause of her folks.. I mean really what parents lets thier child call a complete stranger? I wouldn't with my 2 kids that's for sure..She told me her sound card in intergraded with a suround sound with no mic slot.. She can't get on a web cam.. so I guess she is screwed on ever getting in.. unless maybe someone wants to call her instead.. Other than that she might just leave.. Who knows.. without some proof it won't end

Lol! only silent knows the truth! We belive her. now its time to laugh at it! Cause we cant be sad... or mad! or hippies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back