What I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats eve. There was a bug in the system, so you couldnt get in. You have to go through that system to get to other places. They fixed the bug after like 30 minutes ;)

Looks like a complicated game. So do you use liek spaceships or something? Do you kill other people?

I was only in it to pick the corp up a few bpos so we can get them into tde. It was quite fun sitting there. Sold a few items and made around 200m+ :) And it is a very good game. Its pvp based unless you are a carebear and whore around gates like in that picture

Oh, i was using it to run a few l3 missions at the time. Blasters in deadspace are no good! :) I took of my cap injector and lost it :( so i just threw on the cap recharger

man that game is going everywhere my friend is trying to get me into that game it just looks like SWG in space though :( and i quit SWG bc they ruined it badly,but other then that im haveing a good mornin put on a pair of pants stuck my hand in my pocket and i found 20$ yes getin some ice cream today lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back