Kitten no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sck of this guys. for something the clan messed up with long ago, i am at blame and cant be trusted. An unjust way to treat some one. its gone to extreams which not one other clan would do"PHone calls. meeting WTF ./ yes i know it is for securety cuz of the faulty past but that is to much to ask of some one. how do i not know your not all nasty people . i dont. Thank you for messing up the funn in this game. (im not talkingto allt he clan just the selfish asshats that suck on the past and such. I must thank One shot, shadow jello, dye, and few others for making my time fun. but i guesse this is goodbye. you might see me on a few but dont expect it to be good wishes. unless you where my friend. and trust me youll know who you are(no i wont disrespect i just wont talk.

JohnT

EGO Is My Life!
!sad

Snag219

Man, seriously guys, who cares if she is a girl or guy? My opinion, shes pretty cool, and we should just "accept" her instead of arguging if shes a guy or not. Really disapointed. Now whos gonna replace kitten's 1337 eleet MG and Sniper skillz?

Its over snag thjey are set.
they cant grasp the fact they messed up in the past and the blame falls on me

:( goodbye my kitten

JohnT

EGO Is My Life!
Whats the big deal about getting in the clan anyway? Its just a game. Play on the server and have fun. So what if you can kick someone or not?

I ahd a goal. i wanted to have a clan a home. but no . i relay dint care for powe i realy jsut wanted the damn tag

plz still come on our server kitten and who knows wot will happen a? :)

kitten u must come on our server as an admin i order u to :D

Commissar Frank

Nobod in eGO badgered you abou t being a woman did they? Sometimes you need to just shirk it off. I've had a lot of crap done to me for both gender related and spite related stuff, yet I remain.

Yet if your decision stands firm you will be sorely missed.

JohnT

EGO Is My Life!
This can all be solved with you calling one of your pals like Shadow or Shino.

you know just that request bares on an illigal ness ogf it s own. all though not you could(i know your not ) but they could be preditors
i ahd to ught for my online rights. and you think my parents would allow me to do that your nuts sir

sorry 2 here that but i have just read you convesation with 1 of our leader in i totaly agree with him. it is a shame but this world has to many weirdos/pervert and genral assholes to allow u to be subjected to them. artimus is thinnking of the clan as a whole and the good of our younger players i hope u can respect this. the bussness we had with britt kit has deffo screwed it up for you but it not worth mulling over u should defo still come on the server and spam our forams as who know wot will happen in the future .;)

that dosent sound like my problem. your a riged clan who is worthlsess to me sorry(not the people the clan as whole.

Commissar Frank

If anyone here is talking about Britkit here, it should be me or Dev. We both had some run-ins with her back before I left ><CDR>< (when my name was Krakken). I doubt most people even know about that so it seems relatively irrelavant.

Status
Not open for further replies.