[poll] Barrior Jumping

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the amount of time needed and teamwork along with the high risk of both being shot. Go ahead.

It's not actually. The barrier crossing the over to the allied building is to prevent easy access to allied spawn positions, which if they could axis would easily reign chaos down upon them. By both 2nd flags there are boxes and what not, and both have other means of entrance. Also access to the buildings through these spots wouldn't further increase spawn kill rates. Plus I wouldn't think it to unreasonable to see WWII soldiers boosting each other to get into better spots. You're talking about guys that made sticky explosives out of socks here.

[quote1166330429=Bane(uk)]
u are sadistic tommy burinig people lol i think it shows good team work
[/quote1166330429]

LOL Kendle has showed me how to teleport to the small map and that is so much more fun :)

Ever seen what a really good player can do in the enemy spawn? Nothing like being shot in the back before you've even gotten your bearings.

I'm not against killing near the spawns, but past the barriers...Personally, I think that's going a bit too far. Players should at least have a few seconds of grace when they're thrown back into the battle. By having a safe spawn area, they actually have the opportunity to fight back. You could argue they have a marginal opportunity in their spawn, but really, I don't think they do given the number of directions the attack can come from. And trust me when I say nothing clears the server of one team quite like perpetual death on spawn.

Well, there's my $.02 :)

This isn't about spawn killing Winterfell. From the 2nd flag it's not even close to spawn. Axis spawn is very well protected, if the axis are being spawn killed they need to turn off their game and play some solitaire.

Allied spawn can be camped easily, but the OP was asking about the axis 2nd flag and not the allies. The building people run around from window to window isn't considered the spawn area. The spawn area is protected by barriers for axis.

There are easier ways into the Axis base. If you want to take the time to get in that way, go ahead.

Lol, I think. Go ahead. I actually say do it. It will be a lesson learned. People who do try and get in that way will most likely be killed, and will learn the hard way.

[quote1166393879=Noyade]
It's not actually. The barrier crossing the over to the allied building is to prevent easy access to allied spawn positions, which if they could axis would easily reign chaos down upon them. By both 2nd flags there are boxes and what not, and both have other means of entrance. Also access to the buildings through these spots wouldn't further increase spawn kill rates. Plus I wouldn't think it to unreasonable to see WWII soldiers boosting each other to get into better spots. You're talking about guys that made sticky explosives out of socks here.
[/quote1166393879]

Noyade has a good point... But the one thing you would never see is some random guy running into a place were all of their enemy is located... That's like spaun camping... I can understand if you are going into the army's base trying to go through the sniper window to get the flag... And i love that movie noyade... Sticky bomb FTW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back