Dear Santa, For Christmas I want a ....

BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES

EGO Is My Life!
What do you guys want for Christmas?

Oh yeah i want a nintendo wii with super smash brothers and Madden 07?

[quote1166448051=-=OutbreaK=-]
What do you guys want for Christmas?

Oh yeah i want a nintendo wii with super smash brothers and Madden 07?
[/quote1166448051]
i also want a nintendo wii with zelda...the new super smash bros isnt out yet tho...so good luck getting that for christmas

Jakemac

Poster Extraordinaire
New graphics card... video card... whatever can get DoD working amazing...

i just want peace on earth. LOL yeah right, like thats going to happen. I know. Bunnies needs more panties, any girl players want to send me some :) lol jk. what i want is a is a new DVD player for my truck, mine broke. :(

DyeMatrix

Poster Extraordinaire
my mom bought me a G15 Logitech Keyboard, and a Razer Copperhead mouse..and a ton of cloths from AE and Aropostale yeah, sweet

lol kewl things guys !!! lol i havea a razor mouse !! and a g15 logitc keybord ind i jsut bought a new 20 in. monitor and a new video card and some more ram!

world peace !!!!

Jakemac

Poster Extraordinaire
I'll go with an M1 and thats good for me... Made a few shells but other than that id be golden!

omg we should all wish for world peace and a ps3 :p lol

Snag219

Thompson, first of all, if its gonna be expensive as heck if you find one, and if its automatic you gotta pay like $300 Dollars a month to government for owning a automatic weapon.

Commissar Frank

Lemme guess, Yurito: Your either an illegal Mexican immigrant, or illegal Russian immigrant, and you dont wanna be deported

Dominion

Administrator
[quote1166899178=Snag219]
I want a M1 Garand, K98, Mosin-Nagnant plz.On K98, Russian Captured version would be fine too.
[/quote1166899178]
The hell? Also - you can't own an automatic weapon in California PERIOD. 500$ won't get you a "permit" !lol

I'm looking forward to a nice 20.1" LCD / 500gb hard drive to compliment my computer. Damn raptors are fast but they have NO space!