What day is the clans 6 month anniversary!

How about we just eat this?
cake.jpg

sorry but one shot that cake looks gnarly and nasty. Anyway either that or we can have the e and eGO vs eG we were talking about. What do you think?

Lol That cake i found online... I just typed cakes and picked the first one i saw... And yea id go for a nice little scrim.

ok so its settled. we need to set an =(e)= + =(eGO)= VS. =(eG)= battle scrim some time like january 6th??? its a friday and an estimated start time of the clan. I need some uber admin feedback on this...

[quote1166760187=-=OutbreaK=-]
ok so its settled. we need to set an =(e)= + =(eGO)= VS. =(eG)= battle scrim some time like january 6th??? its a friday and an estimated start time of the clan. I need some uber admin feedback on this...
[/quote1166760187]

Hold on, nothing is "settled".

Not one uber admin has commented on this thread, so lets take a step back and look at this before claiming something is "policy" and has official sanction on the server.

It would be a better idea to ask an uber-admin FIRST, before posting and selecting an event or activity and date. Sometimes there are server maintenance or other stuff going on or they might have a different viewpoint.

It is the same deal when someone mentioned they would change the map to add a door. It was the first time the uber-admins heard of it. There is a process to be followed...PM a clan adivisor first, if it is a go, THEN announce it.

Back