[poll] Marry Christmas or Happy Holidays

Marry Christmas or Happy Holidays. what should stores like Target, Macys, Sears, etc. say. This is an on going fight of words. What do you think???

Jakemac

Poster Extraordinaire
Happy holidays... dont want a riot of jewish people now do you? or a lawsuit? Well mabe John can help that but thats a lot of time...

happy holidays because other religions celebrate other holidays

i think Happy Holidays, but it is also up to the person who is saying it. I run into this all the time at work. Just today i have had ppl say to me Marry Christmas. Others say Happy Hannukah. It really doesn't bother me. I respect other ppls religon. I just hate these uptight non belivers that have to make every store say happy holidays. Dont get me work. I'm not a beliver, but i do have respect. And if you think about it, over 60% of the USA celebrate Christmas. And i do celebrate Christmas. But thats just me. :)

DyeMatrix

Poster Extraordinaire
and it would be mErrry Christmas not marry lol, but yeah, used to be a hardcore christian...now i like cuss at my mom for waking me up on a sunday morning to go to church haha

BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES

EGO Is My Life!
Im joining Stephen Colbert and waging a war on happy holidays. I think everyone should have a mErry christmas...

hey you spelled mErry wrong bunny boy!