New engie wrench!!!

There talking about the golden wrench :glare:

This new Wrench is all your gonna get.
Why would they put that at the bottom of a blog post today. We already know about the golden wrench, it makes no sense to say that.

We're getting another melee weapon.

Yeah, I was just about to gripe about the update saying "Because Day Three of the Engineer Update has a whole new batch of them—plus a community-made surprise". I see one wrench today, and it's community. Confusion is rampant.

I'm embarassed that I saw that hidden Engie picture set like 10 times and didn't notice that he had the toolbox on his SHOULDER, and was therefore carrying his sentry. This is epic.

Perhaps the "move a sentry" wrench is different? Can't get a good look at it.

There's plenty of space there at the bottom, and if I read the HTML right they have it sliced into three horizontal sections.

I'm mentally reserving one slot for beer. A year ago I brainstormed a beer replacement for the pistol (http://edgegamers.org/forums/showpost.php?p=898878&postcount=64) and the code contains a CSS ID for "#coldone". Beer would be an awesome piece of equipment for the Engineer.

Yeah, I was just about to gripe about the update saying "Because Day Three of the Engineer Update has a whole new batch of them—plus a community-made surprise". I see one wrench today, and it's community. Confusion is rampant.

I'm embarassed that I saw that hidden Engie picture set like 10 times and didn't notice that he had the toolbox on his SHOULDER, and was therefore carrying his sentry. This is epic.

Perhaps the "move a sentry" wrench is different? Can't get a good look at it.

There's plenty of space there at the bottom, and if I read the HTML right they have it sliced into three horizontal sections.

I'm mentally reserving one slot for beer. A year ago I brainstormed a beer replacement for the pistol (http://edgegamers.org/forums/showpost.php?p=898878&postcount=64) and the code contains a CSS ID for "#coldone". Beer would be an awesome piece of equipment for the Engineer.

Interesting idea with the beer AutoDMC....but isn't that copying Jarate a LITTLE to much? But still nice idea.

But what I want (and yeah it's completly useless I know) is the kill counter from the Meet The Engineer video. Not as a weapon replacement (duh) but as an Engie exclusive misc item.

Interesting idea with the beer AutoDMC....but isn't that copying Jarate a LITTLE to much? But still nice idea.

But what I want (and yeah it's completly useless I know) is the kill counter from the Meet The Engineer video. Not as a weapon replacement (duh) but as an Engie exclusive misc item.

Maybe a little bit. I don't know exactly how to implement it, but I saw it more as something that fits in an EXTRA slot of the person you give it to. I.E., beer is like a sandvich for all classes, which shows up in an extra slot for them to use.

Except when hurled at enemies or spies, where it breaks on them like Jarate. But it doesn't give minicrits.

AS FOR THE KILL COUNTER... you know what I want?

Grab on to your butts, guys, because when you read this you'll WANT to bow down to me, but you should resist the urge.

KILLCOUNTER HAT​

CounterHat.png

I dare you to claim you would not wear such a hat so that I can call you a liar!

Back