Can it be true? Four years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayr357

Poster Extraordinaire
Well looks like I have been your council for the dod division now for four years. As a thank you gift I would like everyone that reads this thread to send a pm to jeod66 our new DL. Explaining to him how happy you are that he is the new guy in upper leadership. Please try to make it fifty words

Congratz man! Great work and thank you for all the years you've dedicated to this community!

Congratulations slayr357. You are the best.

50 words? I only need to say: "jeod66, You Are the Greatest!!!!!!!" once, and then cut and paste 10 times. Will do brother slayr357.

Thanks for all of your hard work guys. This division wouldn't be half of what it is without strong leadership.

Congrats on the 4yrs of bossing us all around :p . I did as you commanded and posted a 50 word comment for jeod.

I didn't know you were still around Slayr, lol, anyways, congrats on the 4 years of service, I'm nearing 3 years I think :)

Thats what got to make you 80 in online years!!!! Look forward to seeing you in game sometime. I was actually able to get on and play last night for almost an hour!!

Thanks for everything slayr, mighty fine division you've helped develop here.

Thats what got to make you 80 in online years!!!! Look forward to seeing you in game sometime. I was actually able to get on and play last night for almost an hour!!

are you still roaming around with that dinosaur connection? satellitteee

What happened to the DoD:S Divisions? DAMBUSTERS? SEWER RATS? THE RAIDERS?

Shame, but good work on the success you've had.

Congratulations Slayr and a fantastic division. There is family and then there is eGO; thank you working so hard to keep them one in the same :biggrin:

50 words to Jeod... need to bust out my dictionary :w00t:

It has taken a lot of hard work to get to 4 years and I would like to thank you and all the other people who helped to acheive this. Playing on our server's is a pleasure not found on any other server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back