Maps

Jason

EGO Zealot
Hey I was wondering if anyone else was thinking about more maps.

Especially on the firefight server because it seems like there's more push maps on there and it seems to be on a 4 map rotation or something.

Ramadi and Abdallah both got taken out from whatever servers they where on

I think we should really give a few maps a chance like even trenches 6 which we have had for a while.

Shula, karbala, and Zogoda are cool we should add some more new maps like that since everyone likes new maps right?

More maps to learn, i haven't even learned shulah and karbala yet hahahahaha. Yeah i enjoy most of the new maps, so give it a shot. Burt get on the job haha!

New maps are great. I love em too but if you look at the server ranks firefight (Popular stock maps) is 3rd and rotation (popular stock maps + custom maps) is 12th. I would love to keep adding new maps but we need the players to support it.

Burt, PARUN, loved it, so did plenty of others, that is a map I would vote for to be added to any server. oh that and "goat farm", its different.

Parun is an amazing map and everyone that was in there (which was practically a full server) loved it. I believe this will be the map to add.

This will never die, you will never see an end to this discussion.

The server ranks have gone down, could it be because of the server maps are becoming boring?

These things are great in discussion in the admin round table.

Also all you ECs remember we will be having a mandatory meeting this saturday!

Also remember guys! DUST OFF IS THIS WEEKEND!

This will never die, you will never see an end to this discussion.

The server ranks have gone down, could it be because of the server maps are becoming boring?

These things are great in discussion in the admin round table.

Also all you ECs remember we will be having a mandatory meeting this saturday!

Also remember guys! DUST OFF IS THIS WEEKEND!

Continue the unique pattern and keep the server ranks up is a good idea. Let's keep finding good maps with well balanced strategies and such. Don't forget the key word "Originality".

Back