What is this!

Middle of the Australium diagram.

Also, anyone else notice Radigan become more... shall we say... Australian as time passes in this update?

engie robo hand rips the heads off enemies to use for black magic rituals to fuel the diabolical technology that engie has created

Surprised no one mentioned this: What do you make of the "Blu Streak" written on the right fist in that picture?

Edit: Just found this one: http://www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/evolutionaryman/ . It's right under the blueprint for the wrangler, on the right side. Just mouse along just under the border of the right page of the blueprint, the one that describes the shield, and you'll find it. Sorry if someone posted that one already.

Surprised no one mentioned this: What do you make of the "Blu Streak" written on the right fist in that picture?

I saw that! Shield of some kind!? Idk but i kinda think that the robotic arm was the main focal point so i pointed that out.

rofl, when I saw this thread, I nearly posted, "I bet it replaces the wrench," then I saw the update on teamfortress.com.

Back