What's the hardest achievement?

SkoomaDealer

Thread Thumper
What do you think is or is going to be your hardest achievement is CS:S? For me, it's probably winning a round without your team taking any damage. Or winning a round without your team killing any enemies.

What do you think is or is going to be your hardest achievement is CS:S? For me, it's probably winning a round without your team taking any damage. Or winning a round without your team killing any enemies.

The flaw of these achievements is that you can probably find a custom server that would let you achieve these easily..

Example:

5 kills in 5 seconds - very possible and common on death match servers.

i have most of the achievements already like 95 or something like that.
But, honestly getting like 5/7 friends of yours to all wear the same uni sounds difficult to me, because everyone likes a certain skin and a certain server it's rare that you'll all be wearing the same uni in the same server on the same team

Yepp, Like iEye said, some achievements are really easy to get on Deathmatch servers, but the hardest one I think would probably be the one where you have to survive 10 rounds without dieing and not spending any cash. :p

~Beanie

Yepp, Like iEye said, some achievements are really easy to get on Deathmatch servers, but the hardest one I think would probably be the one where you have to survive 10 rounds without dieing and not spending any cash. :p

~Beanie

*Cough* Good CT's in jail *Cough* :p

I'd say the weapon achievements are the hardest ones.

~Beanie

Be on a good team while AFK.

*Cough* Good CT's in jail *Cough* :p

I'd say the weapon achievements are the hardest ones.

Achievments are turned off in jail :p

And imo weapon achievements while taking up a long time its just getting kills, so not much a difficulty factor as just pain in the keester.

I'd have to agree that 10 rounds no money spent is most difficult (although if you wanna be a noob you could just create a server against bots and do it.

Pepper and I had an absolutely hilarious time winning a round without killing anyone on the other team. We did it on assault with about 7v7, All the t's just flashing them and running away trying to stall. It was an aboslute riot!

hurm.. kill 5 people with a nade? Unless Im a warden, team stack and throw nade at them... and then get banned... >_>

Back