Stopping by to say hello

Jhanfosho

I made one post
I've been playing on you guy's Donner server for a few weeks now, and I just wanted to say that you guys have the most professional and respectful admins that I have ever seen on any server. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Hey bud! Stop bye Kalt for a great time with the chillest DOD:S players you'll ever meet. Home of the legendary Ronald Paul, and the oldest DOD:S players, LondonBlitz.

Cya on the battlefield!

Thank you for the kind comments, we look forward to seeing more of you on eGO servers. People like you are what we look for in eGO; the fact that you recognize our efforts to keep clean and fair servers makes you equally special.

Hey bud! Stop bye Kalt for a great time with the chillest DOD:S players you'll ever meet. Home of the legendary Ronald Paul, and the oldest DOD:S players, LondonBlitz.

Cya on the battlefield!

you make a grown man blush. I haven't been called Ronald since I was a kid *sniff*

Thanks for the kind words Jhan, it's a surprisingly rare occasion when a public player comes on our forums to commend our efforts. It is greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

Back