MoH Beta Keys available

liquidrider

Poster
It would seem site is down or the beta keys have been taken. Your probably right Acid, easiest way to make money and quickest way to make games it just taking pre-existing 3D models, and environments and change a name and than sell it.

Acid Green

Forum Addict
It would seem site is down or the beta keys have been taken. Your probably right Acid, easiest way to make money and quickest way to make games it just taking pre-existing 3D models, and environments and change a name and than sell it.
Thats odd the site isn't working... It was working a few minutes ago. Maybe try again later.

Duality

The Dualyist of Dualys
I play the MoH beta quite a bit, I love it, bugs and normal beta quirks aside the gameplay is very fun.

general_crash

Famous Poster
well it looks like bc2 because they're using the frostbite engine(owned by DICE) so maybe that's why. It could be $60 to beat down mw2 showing that they probably have a better game just saying.

gingertonic

Website Brigadier
I play the MoH beta quite a bit, I love it, bugs and normal beta quirks aside the gameplay is very fun.
Me too. I don't know why everyone is complaining about it

well it looks like bc2 because they're using the frostbite engine(owned by DICE) so maybe that's why. It could be $60 to beat down mw2 showing that they probably have a better game just saying.
Thank you. Everyone complains "oh its just another BC2!!!" Well, it's made by the same company that made BC2 and it's on the same engine...

Derp.