MAP------> Parun

KcShuffle

Poster
I must say, Who ever it was that thought this would be a good map to go to after the 9 pm Thursday eGO vs public scrim was right. From 10:30 to about to a little after 1 am, the rotation server held strong at 25 to 30 players. Some even commented on it strong enough to ask if it would be a 24/7 map. Its new, Im sure their are a few glitches and will eventually be some exploits found. But it had a strong fallowing, no one complained when the server changed back to it after it was trying to do its normal map change. I would definitely vote for it to be added to the rotation at minimum to give it a better feel and longer period to judge it's potential to keep people playing on our server.

I have yet to play this map. I suggest you throw this by an advisor though

It's a fun map. It's just a little too glitchy for my liking.. I hate being killed by ghost/floating guns.

This map is a must have for the servers. I was one of the ones who suggested 24/7 because this is an excellent map. A great size and a great environment. This is what i always wanted sinjar to be like.

I as well said this should be a 24/7. It covers everything a great map should have -High points for sniping. -open areas with cover. -CQB (Close Quarters Combat) for players who tend to use shotguns. - TUNNELS! makes you feel like the Vietcong haha but overall I think once the bugs get worked out, this should be on a 24/7 or at least rotation. Talking about it doesn't do it justice, this map is a must.

Last edited:
We are in the talks of having another 24/7 server. If we can keep them filled up like we do with Dust then it would work great.

Also now that we have Acid Green back we can hopefully either fix or make new maps.

We are in the talks of having another 24/7 server. If we can keep them filled up like we do with Dust then it would work great.

Also now that we have Acid Green back we can hopefully either fix or make new maps.
Good to hear fetus, and yeah i cant wait for that sammara map.

I love this map the glitch kills suck but you kinda always see it before it happens i.e a shadow or "wiggling gun" awesome map didn't find many complain about the glitch kills must people just acknowledge it but still stay on the server lol!

I haven't gotten the chance to play this map, because every time it was on, the server was full. Therefore, glitches or no glitches, it must be an awesome map, and has my seal of approval.

Back