New Map

Acid Green

Thread Junky
Hey guys, I've been working on a new map lately.

ins_sammara

It is going to feature the Strike game mode.

There are no official maps with this game mode yet. For those who don't know what strike is,

Strike is a game mode like push, except you can capture the objectives in any order, evening the balance a bit.

Let me know what you think. I'll post screen shots and the development comes further along.

Also, if anyone has some good skills in photoshop please say so here or PM me. I may want some custom textures. You name will be added to the credits of the map is I use the stuff you make.

Last edited:

The Yeti

EGO Is My Life!
Wewt! I'd excited for this, I've been waiting for a Strike map for a looooooong time. This is add a lot of tactical depth to the game.

Whatever happened to that one map you were working on? You said it was close quarters and was more of a death-match type map. You posted a lot of promising screen shots.

Drunkenfetus

EGO Zealot
Jason420 is great illustrator, I vote for him to help you acid, also i think he would be a great map maker.

He just needs to learn.

Drunkenfetus

EGO Zealot
Hey guys, I've been working on a new map lately.

ins_sammara

It is going to feature the Strike game mode.

There are no official maps with this game mode yet. For those who don't know what strike is,

Strike is a game mode like push, except you can capture the objectives in any order, evening the balance a bit.

Let me know what you think. I'll post screen shots and the development comes further along.

Also, if anyone has some good skills in photoshop please say so here or PM me. I may want some custom textures. You name will be added to the credits of the map is I use the stuff you make.
I cant wait! , I hope you can help us make our own version 1vs1 EGO map for our event.

unknownow

Poster
yeah Jason420 is great illustrator
i vote for him too

...what about me?

of course!, my skill will useful for you surely.

I can make a coffee