Playstation 3 games

Stormrider^

Website Zealot
Hey,
me again (yay).

I need a new game for the Playstation 3. Preferably one that is already out, I have way too many must-have games coming out that I have to have. >_>
I'll take suggestions from any genre, just not sports.
I'm looking into FFXIII coz it's cheap but I don't know, I might get bored with it.

Games I already have;
- God of War III
- Bayonetta
- Killzone 2
- Red Dead Redemption

Gimme those recommendations and I'll look into 'em.

IrateDonnie

Forum Addict
Infamous is pretty fun, I bought FF13 but I took it back after playing it for around 4 hours...I just couldn't get into it. Heavy Rain was ok but once you beat it once it gets boring pretty fast. Uncharted 2 is pretty good but I haven't played the multiplayer in a while so I don't know if it's dead or not.

Simon

Website Legend
=(eGO)=
Little big planet. And little big planet 2 when it's out in the fall

You may look at it and immediately think of it as kiddy-looking. I gurantee, it isn't. The graphics are phenomenal, the game is incredibly fun to play, and there's over 2 million levels online for it. The fun doesn't stop. The story mode is still challenging too.

My next recommendation is Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. It's by far, one of the greatest games ever. It combines a stunning storyline, fantastic graphics, and challenging gameplay, to make a great game. I believe the average time to complete it is 32 hours or so. It does contain some long cutscenes, some up to 45 minutes, the cutscenes explain a lot, and have a meaning to the game.

IrateDonnie

Forum Addict
My next recommendation is Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. It's by far, one of the greatest games ever. It combines a stunning storyline, fantastic graphics, and challenging gameplay, to make a great game. I believe the average time to complete it is 32 hours or so. It does contain some long cutscenes, some up to 45 minutes, the cutscenes explain a lot, and have a meaning to the game.
Quick question...Do I have to play the other Metal Gear games to understand the story in MGS4? Or would I be lost? I haven't played a Metal Gear game since the 1st one on the NES, even though I have 2-3 for the ps2.

Simon

Website Legend
=(eGO)=
Quick question...Do I have to play the other Metal Gear games to understand the story in MGS4? Or would I be lost? I haven't played a Metal Gear game since the 1st one on the NES, even though I have 2-3 for the ps2.
You can play MGS4 without playing the others. Although I recommend reading the wikipedia article if you want to understand it all

johnthms72

I made one post
I have played many types of PS 3 game.Playstation has always been more for older, more mature people.Modnation Racers is amazing for family entertainment.But LBP is also good.Final Fantasy XIII is my favourite game.

Simon

Website Legend
=(eGO)=
I'm also going to toss in Rock Band: The Beatles. It's rock band with the beatles, what more can I say?

I'm still using my rock band ps2 drumset I bought in 2007

Death

EGO Is My Life!
GTA4? Just Cause 2 is a good time waster, and I guess Darksiders, I've heard its pretty good.

Bauer24x

Active Poster
I Was thinking the new SOCOM Confrontation. I Used to be a big socom fan when i used to have a PS2, and last played the Socom Combined Assault