New to INS

Hey guys. Ive been playing in CSS for quite some time now. I just saw a post in the CSS division that INS is free, so I checked it out. It looks fun, I'm downloading it now, so I'll see you in game.

I was in the army and I was a squad leader in a few different units so I know how it's supposed to be done irl, it looks to be pretty realistic so maybe I wont suck at this the way I do css :facewall:

welcome sir enjoy hope to stay and fragin

and come to ventrilo so u can meet everyone

Last edited:
Hey guys. Ive been playing in CSS for quite some time now. I just saw a post in the CSS division that INS is free, so I checked it out. It looks fun, I'm downloading it now, so I'll see you in game.

I was in the army and I was a squad leader in a few different units so I know how it's supposed to be done irl, it looks to be pretty realistic so maybe I wont suck at this the way I do css :facewall:

Thank you for your service :D. I hope you notice the realism difference once playing :D

Hope you'll like it! :) I'm on vacation visiting my brother, but I look forward to seeing you in game when I get back!

hi super hooah hooah
and big warm welcome to the site form all of us here in the uk aswell

Last edited:
Yeah im going into the Air Force pretty soon, it's the most beneficial service i could find. I always wanted to be a marine though, that might come later.

I don't normally brag, and if I wasn't new here I wouldn't, but I gotta say I did pretty good for a newb. That was the high point as far as score goes, but for the better part of my time there were more players on

l_cdd94c16dac04d09843c751e2e25d738.jpg

Last edited:
Back