Cod mw2 - vs - bfbc2

COD MW2 or BFBC2?

• Battlefield Bad Company 2.

• Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

• You do notice the cheaters, its anoying.

• You don't notice the cheaters, its still fun.

• Total voters
Did you really just say the MW2 was a finished game with no glitches?

No comment. You, sir, have made me headdesk like no other.

lol at giner he's a towel. But yeah the two games cannot be compared. When MW2 came out it was not a finished game same with all others. End of story.

They can sort of be compared........alright yea MW2 is definitely faster and a lot more close range with perks and kill streaks and all that.

Bad company 2 is just huge but loads of fun to play, graphics are amazing also especially with the destructible everything.

But either way, Bad Company 2 is just such a better game in general and so much more fun to play.

Err game breaking glitches? Like what?

I have yet to run into anything where my game was rendered too frustrating to play in MW2. BC2 is still chock full of bugs, even after the new patch.

Lol you strengthened my point. Those aren't game breaking glitches. You can do them, but they require some amount of work to achieve, and they're present in just about every game (you could run outside the map in CoD WaW if you rocket jump).

BC2 on release was not stable. Not only did it crash frequently (at least, for me and a couple friends) but it also had texture glitches and the server browser/matchmaking were terrible. Plus, in the previous patch that should have fixed those errors, it had the infamous "no knifing from behind" bug, among other things, which clearly prevents you from doing something you should be able to do.

I'm far from a CoD fanboy (I suggested he purchase BC2), but when companies release unfinished products, you can't just lay down and ignore it.

But whatever, this thread's purpose was served (congrats on the buy!) and it need not be trolled any longer by myself.

Lol you strengthened my point. Those aren't game breaking glitches. You can do them, but they require some amount of work to achieve, and they're present in just about every game (you could run outside the map in CoD WaW if you rocket jump).

BC2 on release was not stable. Not only did it crash frequently (at least, for me and a couple friends) but it also had texture glitches and the server browser/matchmaking were terrible. Plus, in the previous patch that should have fixed those errors, it had the infamous "no knifing from behind" bug, among other things, which clearly prevents you from doing something you should be able to do.

I'm far from a CoD fanboy (I suggested he purchase BC2), but when companies release unfinished products, you can't just lay down and ignore it.

But whatever, this thread's purpose was served (congrats on the buy!) and it need not be trolled any longer by myself.

1. Are you out of your mind? Do you not recall the infinite care package glitches? The infinite ammo glitch that was spreadable from lobby to lobby? All the blatant and obvious hackers and glitchers that made it their job to exploit every single inch of map space?

2. Other than the knife glitch, I never experienced any of those problems you described. I have played BC2 since the first release client and my browser has always been fine. I have never had texture glitches. Nor have i ever crashed, whether in-game or from alt+tab.

Get BFBC2 and join our division ;)

If you can get over the fact MW2 is limited to 18 players, half broken matchmaking and semi-overpowered perks then flip a coin.

They are both equally crap games that are about 100% over hyped from what they should be, with a fanbase that makes you raged like the frozen fist of the north star.

I'd rather play Quake or something like that.

- Quake Graphics suck:) I prefer graphics like BFBC2.
- BFBC2 isnt bad, many people play it:) And they wouldnt if it's bad.
- No i dont join BFBC2, I am a DOD:S Titan:p I will always be in the DOD:S division:)

Back