Can't find any servers.

BlackBird.

Poster Extraordinaire
Hello,

Since a month or so I almost can't find any BFBC2 servers.
When I just search thim all, without any options checked or unchecked, it only finds about 20 servers.

When i search "=(eGO)=" it doesnt find anything at all. When I search "UK", i dont find anything either. ( I search UK becaus UK servers have low ping for me ).

Somebody got a solution for this? Becaus I can't play the game anymore:S

~Bird.

Hmm... wonder if you are missing any updates? One thing I did in order to find the server(s) was to search with "eGO" and not "=(eGO)="... for some reason that worked for me to find the servers. This game is new to me however I bet the vets here know a answer for yea bro.

Just uncheck all of the boxes, make sure they don't have a check or an X in it, and in the search box type "eGO" with no quotes.

We don't have any UK servers, however.

In the mean time, just go on multiplayer and click "play now" it should connect you to a random server that is around your region.

...unless you're unpatched. Go to the BFBC2 folder on your computer (hard drive, program files, ea, bfbc2) and look for bfbc2 updater. There's been a couple of patches recently.

Sometimes it doesn't patch automatically, so you have to run it manually.

...unless you're unpatched. Go to the BFBC2 folder on your computer (hard drive, program files, ea, bfbc2) and look for bfbc2 updater. There's been a couple of patches recently.

Pretty much.

Thanks guys,

and i know we dont have UK servers RoffleWafle.But i still play on UK servers, from other clans. Beter FPS and Ping on thim:)

Yes this worked, I've updated the game and now it all works fine:)

Thread can be closed.

Back