My Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S

I made one post
I appreciate the consideration for promotion but I have to decline. I don't feel Ive been a part of eGO long enough nor have contributed enough to feel that it is merrited. I also don't like the idea of having any sort of power, only because I know I would not use it properly in this medium of gaming. Not that Id abuse it but for instance I know one person Id kick right away everytime I got on a server lol. so therefor this is not for me but thanks anyways

what a commendable and honest thing to say. I think it takes a particularly large amount of willpower to turn down any sort of power, let alone admit the reasons for doing so. With virtues like that I hope you will learn to trust yourself enough to have that power because I think you would make an excellent admin just based on what you've said here.

I think you would make an excellent admin just based on what you've said here.

I agree with this. If you know yourself that well, you must know that at some point you would be a real asset to the servers with a G or an O. Also, don't underestimate the power of admin chat. If you are questioning a situation, ask others, that's what we are here for, to help each other.

Based on what you said, I agree with those above. Most people just accept it without a second thought.

I hope to see you promoted again one day.

Mr.S I've played with you long enough to know that you're a fine representative of eGO, and perhaps after attending the basic and advanced admin training classes you might change your mind later on.

From what you just said here I think you could make a great admin. You seem real honest with yourself which is a really good asset. It's also abmirable to see someone turn down that if they feel they shouldn't. Hope you enjoy it either way

what a commendable and honest thing to say. I think it takes a particularly large amount of willpower to turn down any sort of power, let alone admit the reasons for doing so. With virtues like that I hope you will learn to trust yourself enough to have that power because I think you would make an excellent admin just based on what you've said here.

couldn't of said it better myself hopefully yo do reconsider and join us admins in the future

we appreciate your efforts mr.s and we're glad that you will continually be on our servers. Remember, admin or not, you are still part of eGO.

Have fun!

As requested, I've removed the eG-level access. If you do reconsider this, please let me or another member of Leadership know and we'll take a look into it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back