Other things to do in Jail...

Power

EGO Zealot
I'm getting really bored of the same thing in jail over and over and over and over again... I still like playing Jail but not playing the same thing over and over again.

1) Out of cell - Knifing/Fence
2) Trivia, pick 3 or 4 to die.
3) Couch Game
4) Then depending on the map the warden does things like Maze, Climb, Bhop, or Racer.
5) Spray Contest
6) LR.

Same old same old. Boring.

What are some other things you guys can think of that wont waste 10 minutes to do...

I cant think of anything... :(

Not be a boring warden. Make em do races, temptation, split them up and take them on different parts of the map, sharks and minnows. Theres plenty to do if youre a little creative, but most of the time the Ts are gonna rebel anyway

I'm getting really bored of the same thing in CS:S over and over and over and over again... I still like playing CS:S but not playing the same thing over and over again.

1) Buy guns
2) Shoot enemies
3) Plant bomb/defuse bomb/rescue hostages/kill all enemies
4) Win/lose

I'm getting really bored of the same thing in CS:S over and over and over and over again... I still like playing CS:S but not playing the same thing over and over again.

1) Buy guns
2) Shoot enemies
4) Win/lose

Lol..
+1

~Beanie

1) Buy guns
2) Shoot enemies
4) Win/lose

I just fell of my chair.... Then i got back in, read this and laughed. WIN

Idk i understand your problem, but being warden can be frustrating, a LOT of t's rebel, and a LOT of ct's are too oblivious too keep them under control in anything more complex than simple situations which makes it difficult to do a lot of stuff, obviously we can fix peoples lack of.... attentivness... But unless we can get CT's to pay attention wardens are gonna keep it boring and simple so they have a chance

1) Buy guns
2) Shoot enemies
4) Win/lose

This is complete win.

Jail's got twists with rebellions and hilarious wardens, personally I it's anything but repetitive when you are a t. Different chances to rebel each round.

Yes power wardens should be creative and not do the same thing over and over again

Last edited:
Everyone is saying that the wardens shouldn't do the same thing over and over, but nobody is posting any decent and legitimate attempts at new ideas. We've all heard the argument that Jail is repetitive many times, but if nobody can come up with anything new, then we aren't making any progress towards remedying that issue.

Most of the wardens aren't really the most creative people they do what you said Power. It's always the same... Of course there are some good and creative wardens

Back