Goodjob DoD Team #1

Ishanku34

Forum Fiend
We showed DoD Team #2 who was boss at the Dustoff. Couple nade spams and some kills and they gave up! Nice job

I dont care what anyone says, CoD won that fair and square. So remember that the next time im too slow to click on the proper vent channel! Special thanks to Blas, Sumac, and Silent Ghost (and many more) who helped me get my vengeance on that darn DoD division.

PS- You are all no longer dead to me. Except Blue.

-Stormy

We dusted you girls bad. I think between Stormy and I we had your entire team dominated.

Ha, no way buddy.............but if you included bad brain in on that (seeing how he was the only one to dom me) i might have to think about what you just said. :p

We dusted you girls bad. I think between Stormy and I we had your entire team dominated.

i was just about to say you forgot me and then go on about how unappreciated i felt but i see lung got there first (thanks buddy ;))

these screenshots speak the truth, other than the fact on the 2nd one we just swapped over so lost the dominations

i had to swap i couldnt even stand to play a game where my team has 5 more players. plus its on our server, so of course we would of schooled them even if it were a fair fight. i had a good time in the end. im just a little disappointed that more DoD guys werent willing to swap teams to make it a little more of a fair fight. i understand they were trying to be all hard thinking they could beat us being 5 or 6 guys down at first...but in the spirit of the game and the competition i think it would of been a lot cooler if some of y'all had just swapped. oh and nice picture of you dominating me, dang! come on now, be gentle!

all in all it was a bunch of fun and i am totally looking forward to tomorrow's (or today i guess) rounds!

DoD:S FTW!!!

j.c.

i was just about to say you forgot me and then go on about how unappreciated i felt but i see lung got there first (thanks buddy ;))

these screenshots speak the truth, other than the fact on the 2nd one we just swapped over so lost the dominations

I like this SS better.

I wasn't picking on you. I was saying Stormy and I because we were running the MGs. The SS doesn't have all the dominations I had at the end, but it was close. Like I said, wasn't picking on you, just giving Stormy and the MGs some love.

i had to swap i couldnt even stand to play a game where my team has 5 more players. plus its on our server, so of course we would of schooled them even if it were a fair fight. i had a good time in the end. im just a little disappointed that more DoD guys werent willing to swap teams to make it a little more of a fair fight. i understand they were trying to be all hard thinking they could beat us being 5 or 6 guys down at first...but in the spirit of the game and the competition i think it would of been a lot cooler if some of y'all had just swapped. oh and nice picture of you dominating me, dang! come on now, be gentle!

all in all it was a bunch of fun and i am totally looking forward to tomorrow's (or today i guess) rounds!

DoD:S FTW!!!

j.c.

Believe me Jordy, your help was very much appreciated in that first bout. Now if we could have organized ourselves and if i had muted a particular player earlier the results of that bout would have probably been better and my blood pressure would have been reduced at the same time. That round made me so angry, and you wont like me when im angry!!! :cursing:

In the end we showed those chumps in the DoD division what it means to kick some serious buttocks. I still cant help but laugh that Stormy's Stranglers (Copyright 2010) and one CoD member beat our own division!!!! HAHAHAHA :lol:

I like this SS better.

I wasn't picking on you. I was saying Stormy and I because we were running the MGs. The SS doesn't have all the dominations I had at the end, but it was close. Like I said, wasn't picking on you, just giving Stormy and the MGs some love.

Sumac you made my day! That was an awesome score you got, and in my opinion our '42s brought home the victory! (along with my uncontrollable hatred that overflowed from DoDs first bout, and the backing of our DoD defectors.)

Remember fellas we still have to school the CSS Division in their own game at 2pm EST, this time around theres no way im not going to represent DoD. ;)

Back