AbstractMovies

Blur

Rookie
Hey guys were back again with another clip for you enjoy :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91gAlN6tD0U[/ame]

lol, first kill did not even have the crosshairs any were near the guy.

Hopefully thats a side effect of making a vid or i'd call bs. (or its just the crap hitbox)

Other than that, awesome vid.

lol, first kill did not even have the crosshairs any were near the guy.

Hopefully thats a side effect of making a vid or i'd call bs. (or its just the crap hitbox)

Other than that, awesome vid.

Bullets don't go 100% accurate while in the air. So basically aiming where he did would = to headshot. Which just happend :p

1st shot crosshair ...looks wasnt even near him...wallbang on nuke looks setup

You should know this ><
It's a sourceTV demo, therefore there's a delay on the crosshair. AKA when he shot, the crosshair was on the enemies head, but in the sourceTV demo it looks delayed. And to ruthless and whoever said it... it's quite a common wallbang, i'm sure you can PM the youtube channel and get the demo to check for yourself ><

And Rawsword, can I see your videos please?

Sorry for the slightly flamey post, I just thought it was pretty good, the velocity was done cleanly, Nice colours and smooth angles and don't see why all these people who clearly can't do any better are saying stuff ><

Anyway, much love
Peace
aWoKen

Thx for all the positive responses everyone it really makes us feel good about our edits and in the end makes us edit more :)

don't see why all these people who clearly can't do any better are saying stuff ><

Anyway, much love
Peace
aWoKen

clearly, you don't flame kids who you've never seen play.
and just because i said a shot was Possibly set up doesn't mean anything. Do i care if they set up a shot to make themselves look better not really, if it's legit cool I really don't care.

You should know this ><
It's a sourceTV demo, therefore there's a delay on the crosshair. AKA when he shot, the crosshair was on the enemies head, but in the sourceTV demo it looks delayed. And to ruthless and whoever said it... it's quite a common wallbang, i'm sure you can PM the youtube channel and get the demo to check for yourself ><

And Rawsword, can I see your videos please?

Sorry for the slightly flamey post, I just thought it was pretty good, the velocity was done cleanly, Nice colours and smooth angles and don't see why all these people who clearly can't do any better are saying stuff ><

Anyway, much love
Peace
aWoKen

Check my sig man, head over to my youtube and look.

Back