Predators....

AnotherAsian

Forum Fanatic
so the sequel for Predator is out and i wanna ask anyone who watched it to see if it was good or bad. I was a bit worried that the film would be a bomb like AvP but it seems to be promising with all the A-list acotrs and Rober Rodriguez's involvement. So if any saw it, give me a recommendation please!!!!

i may have to go find a pirate version on the interwebs cuz im out of cash from beach trip last week then wasting money on stuff to put on my sunburn

I saw it, and it I thought it was pretty awesome, it made the predators amazing again. If you liked the first one, then you'll definitely like this.

i thaught it was pretty good i saw it this weekend the only thing i didnt like was every predetor dies from suicide lol, they braught those select few... the ones that are elight and all they do is die and bring a predetor with em.... but other than that adrien brody and eric foremen where excellent in that movie....

i thaught it was pretty good i saw it this weekend the only thing i didnt like was every predetor dies from suicide lol, they braught those select few... the ones that are elight and all they do is die and bring a predetor with em.... but other than that adrien brody and eric foremen where excellent in that movie....

1. - WHat the hell? Tag some mild spoilers on that

2. - Lol, guess we're all gonna remember Topher Grace as Eric huh??

dimension films or whoever owns it sure is playing out these names to the end. none of the recent alien and predator sequels have even come close to the originals.

This movie was worth an otherwise boring night. I admit it. But would anyone see this film without the famous name on it? Or would the plot be anything but ridiculous? IDK. The dialogue was real stupid. The story was ok. It was originally written soon after "Predator" to be a movie like Aliens was to Alien. I dont really see that. But the movie was ok. Go watch it.

Don't spoil.

And i can not take Adrien brody seriously after seeing Splice

if you have seen it you know what i mean, it was some weird stuff.

Don't spoil.

And i can not take Adrien brody seriously after seeing Splice

if you have seen it you know what i mean, it was some weird stuff.

What, you mean you dont see how an anorexic piano player can be a BAMF ? I would have to agree.

I want to see the new predator movie too but somehow doesnt seem the same without Arnold and the rest of that badass crew from the original, maybe the Expendables will be better for the nostalgia

Back