Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinki

Poster
Whenever I go into like a mantis clan server or a noob salad server..certain people tend to badmouth the eGO clan saying they got banned for saying damn or hell. I really dont understand why these guys dispise this amazing community probobly the largest in the gaming world and badmouth it..Anyone want to give there opinion why?!?

I find people often just rage at the fact that they were banned. It's usually that. Best thing to do is just ignore it and have fun:

The only game I visit non-eGO servers on is CSS. People often don't like eGO on there. So I break the ice, start up a conversation, and before you know it; they don't even care where your from, cuz everythings fun

I believe that a few clans may not like us because of our code of conduct. Edgegamers hold and present themselves in such a manner that is more respectable and in my opinion provides the best gaming environment. People who disagree with our values and have been kicked or banned from eGO servers obviously will not like us very much.

If they are disrespecting eGO in their server, then I can not stand to game in such a server. Personally, I would leave those servers and not go back.

Lol, code of conduct is exactly why I left a Previous forum. There was no code.

I agree with everything you guys are saying. Thank you for sharing your thoughts hopefully more to come

Nothing new here. This "always" has been and will continue to be a problem. I doubt there's a single group in the world anywhere that does anything that is universally liked. Move along.

/InB4Lock

Some groups just don't like eGO because we have a certain way of running our servers. There have been times that some admins have been a bit over-zealous in upholding our standards as well, so sometimes we're known as a no-fun community. Fortunately we all know that not to be the case! If you get hammered for being part of eGO just ignore it - it's not worth the fight ;-)

Twinki, 3 words bud...

Haters, gunna Hate

lol true,

Well 90% of the 1's that go to the other servers say, O i got banned for saying go to hell to another player, that is wrong, they said something else argued with a admin or did something that warrented a Ban from our servers, we dont ban just cause they say a swear word unless its repedative or torwards someone.

so if they dont like eGO servers and how we run things, and you like there servers, all you have to do is take tags off before entering there server, and put them back on upon leaving :)

Yeah I know in this clan server..i wonnt give anynames out but someone said they were banned for saying damn and not being english

Please re-read what Trykael wrote.

Some people are unhappy with being admined on our servers and disagree with how eGO runs its servers.

Other people have been unjustly admin'ed and are mad.

And there are a few who have no experience whatsoever on our servers and are just hopping onto a bandwagon.

Hopefully, you can stay on those servers and show them a different and more positive view of an eGO member.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back