OS paged pool memory low

Grizzam

This warning is popping up about 15-30 min in game in my top right corner.

It isn't causing any gameplay issues except for being annoying to constantly look at, but I looked on google and people are saying it has accounted to their game crashing (particularly TF2, but mine is for CSS)

All these accounts though range back from 2005-2007 according to random forum posts across the web, so idk if the problem may be handled the same way or differently now

Point is, I dont have a solution on how to fix this before it may get severe. Any help?

Start > Right click on My Computer, click Properties. Click the Advanced tab, click Settings for Performance. Click the Advanced tab, click the Change button for Virtual Memory, and set it so that it's minimum is 1.5x physical memory and max is 3x physical memory. It should be automatic, but if you changed the amount of RAM in your machine maybe it didn't set. It's not a severe issue, it will slow down your machine if you run out of space in the paging file (it's like extended RAM) but it won't damage or anything.

This is a WinXP solution btw but it should work on win7

Could you screenshot this?

It sounds like your using a lot of RAM. try closing all unnecessary programs

Yea this happens to me too. Ive got 2gb of RAM on xp at lowest graphics and resolution.

Ive learnt to deal with it, spidey try to help me with the RAM stuff but all the values he told me to change were already on what they should be on.

Yea this happens to me too. Ive got 2gb of RAM on xp at lowest graphics and resolution.

Ive learnt to deal with it, spidey try to help me with the RAM stuff but all the values he told me to change were already on what they should be on.

If they're already at min=1.5x and max=3x, you can always make it more. Might not be the most stable thing but it will get rid of the errors ^_^

Back