Decisions

Day of defeat is enjoyable, but I would recommend gmod. There's a lot of fun stuff to do, and thanks to addons, the fun never stops

Really tough choice there considering all of the crazy stuff you can do in GMOD but I'd still lean toward DOD:S, but that's just because I'm biased (obviously). lol

I got Garry's Mod before I started playing DOD:S more and it can be an amazing game, but you need guys you can properly play with, since it basically wasn't fun at all playing it alone or on random servers.

If you got tons of people to play Garry's Mod with you can buy it, otherwise I'd definately recommend DOD:S.

Day of defeat is enjoyable, but I would recommend gmod. There's a lot of fun stuff to do, and thanks to addons, the fun never stops

Thanks to me having a lot of spare time, there are tons of addons in the Gmod thread "Collection of the best addons"

but youll need DoD:S to use some of these addons

I go for garry-mod alot of fun stuff to do and really enjoyable can get boring at some times but a very fun customizing game!

( ive played it on my friends comp 1 time )

Donate it !

Or if you're really persistent on getting DOD:S or GMOD, all I have to say is that even CS:S scrimmers seem to find DOD:S extremely hard- so I mean, if you're up for the challenge...

I would reccomend DoD:S over garry's Mod anyday. DoD:S is fun and we have tons of servers in DoD:S.. And garys MOD is harder for some people and its hard to find the right person to play with and the right server to play on. :cool:

Back