Idea! Wanted to run it by you guys.

DigitalDJ

Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes.
=(eGO)=
So after tonight's Monday Night Madness event, kYuKi and I were discussing the hilarious footage he captured of the event...

DigitalDJ: we gotta record more stuff
Kyuki: I know lol
Kyuki: we could do like a remix of blades tripping
DigitalDJ: yeah we should lol
DigitalDJ: do like a short film series thing
Kyuki: yeah, like he's in game
Kyuki: lol
Kyuki: doing a 5vs5
Kyuki: and he trips on a nade
DigitalDJ: lol
Kyuki: explodes, put low grav on
Kyuki: watch him fly
DigitalDJ: hahaah
Kyuki: dude, thats a good idea lol
DigitalDJ: im down for that

So we were thinking of maybe doing a war parody type of thing involving low gravity explosions, back fired RPG's, anything thats funny :D.

What do you guys think?

kYuKi

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
It'd be cool, and it could bring in some people into the clan. Though we'd need a lot of support and time.

The Yeti

EGO Is My Life!
Low gravity only affects live models. Once the player has died the low gravity will no longer be in effect.

The Yeti

EGO Is My Life!
REally? Cause I tried this with Death Blade, and the player model would not keep the sv_gravity effect.

Gunney

Forum Fiend
REally? Cause I tried this with Death Blade, and the player model would not keep the sv_gravity effect.
That's weird... cause i can remember back like a month or two ago we were screwing around on dust on the league server fighting at the top of the map and people's bodies were floating. hmmm...

KcShuffle

Poster
Its worth a shot, looks like it would be fun for those playing, and a nice appeal to some different people. couldn't hurt to try it.