Help!

Division 55

Forum Fiend
Hey guys im division 55 as you can see and i wanted to know if any could give me better tips on using the scout. Also where are some goods spots to scout in our awesome high school server.

P.S. Congrat to all Promotions

Hey guys im division 55 as you can see and i wanted to know if any could give me better tips on using the scout. Also where are some goods spots to scout in our awesome high school server.

P.S. Congrat to all Promotions

highschool on ct camp behind the boards by the benches
it;s really hard to hit you then
:3

I would practice at aim_ag_texture2 map using scouts first.
After that, go practice some scoutzkivez. I play a lot of scoutzknivez and it really helps you aim, no scope, and overall your accuracy.
-In highschool (whenever I use scout) I would camp at the end of west and I would move around watching north connector. (This is what Daredevil does all the time, I copied him)
-Unless your freaking amazing, you would go CT/T window. I hate going there because someone random guy scouts you off, 25 points gone.
-Also, if your going to camp all the at end of west hall, crouching will help a lot and make your bullet hit the target perfectly. Shooting a scout from far distance stinks.

I know you want my tips Division. Learn from Power. :) GL scouting, Imma get my AK and pick you off.

The best tip you can get from anyone is practice, practice, and more practice. Once you become good with the Scout you can pretty much get a instant kill with it.

Practice practice practice, about all you can do. Crouching helps alot, and make sure you shift or stop moving to shoot or you generally will not hit anything.

real men can scout from ct/t window on HS, but be warned, expect nades and what not lol.

On t i usually rush through side yard to the stairs leading to court yard and pick off people running into bushes or pick off a guy in ct window.

HS is a good scout map, you will find your place.

Play CS:S 24/7.

Wear diapers.

Buy many of these for sustenance:

candwich_370x278.jpg

There are good spots to scout in every map...

I pm'd and spec'd Daredevil to pick up scouting. You should try that too, he's a cool teacher.

2 works. Watch others. Find the good scouting players. Daredevil, JunK, and others. Watch theirs habits from 1st person. It will help you. Another thing is to just practice with it. You have to die sometimes to learn that you are doing something wrong.

Trust me, this sounds crazy. Oranges. Eating oranges makes you aim better for some wierd reason o_O
Don't know why but it always helps me.

I find that it is better to know what points on the body you should be shooting at. For example
head 1 shot kill. if you don't hit that or in the neck area or shoulder, it is a 2 shoot kill. But than again you don't have time to aim that much so I aim for that general area.

i snipe from ct window and i usually get good kdrs from there. Ask junk he gave me a few lessons a long time ago and they really helped.

I would practice at aim_ag_texture2 map using scouts first.
After that, go practice some scoutzkivez. I play a lot of scoutzknivez and it really helps you aim, no scope, and overall your accuracy.
-In highschool (whenever I use scout) I would camp at the end of west and I would move around watching north connector. (This is what Daredevil does all the time, I copied him)
-Unless your freaking amazing, you would go CT/T window. I hate going there because someone random guy scouts you off, 25 points gone.
-Also, if your going to camp all the at end of west hall, crouching will help a lot and make your bullet hit the target perfectly. Shooting a scout from far distance stinks.

I know you want my tips Division. Learn from Power. :) GL scouting, Imma get my AK and pick you off.

How could you teach someone if you don't know how to do it :O

That's disgusting...eat that and you'll have trouble making bowel movements for days.

Um thats the point of the diapers?! you wont have to move for days!! xD

And the best solution is to drop a scout and pull out a glock. It's FAR less acurate, and therefore when you kill them, they'll know your pro!!!!

Back