Insurgency and RnL Blog

Should We Have A Weekly Insurgency Blog?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Total voters

fathobo

Famous
Hey guys, its fathobo here.

I was wondering how many of you are maybe interested in a weekly blog that goes over what is going on in our division along with the start up mod we have going called RnL. And we can also touch basis on some other things too.

I could write this blog as I see what is going on within our division and I can touch basis on stuff YOU, the insurgency members would like me to talk about or maybe remind everyone.

I think it would be a great thing to do so people who maybe were gone for a few days/weeks/months will know what have happened! Let me know, and if I get enough input and am successful in doing this I might start doing a blog for the entirety of eGO.

Please please please, permission to steal this lovely idea to CS:S leadership?

I really like this idea. because I am gone for days/weeks/months at a time and this would help me keep up on what happening :)

Yes, a vlog with your flight attendant voice. "...can be located in the seat back pocket in front of you..."

Please please please, permission to steal this lovely idea to CS:S leadership?
moz-screenshot-11.png
denied.gif

moz-screenshot-10.png
lol jk you can use it after we use it :p

Hey guys, its fathobo here.

I was wondering how many of you are maybe interested in a weekly blog that goes over what is going on in our division along with the start up mod we have going called RnL. And we can also touch basis on some other things too.

I could write this blog as I see what is going on within our division and I can touch basis on stuff YOU, the insurgency members would like me to talk about or maybe remind everyone.

I think it would be a great thing to do so people who maybe were gone for a few days/weeks/months will know what have happened! Let me know, and if I get enough input and am successful in doing this I might start doing a blog for the entirety of eGO.

I think a ins/rnl PODCAST, but with video clips from the games relating to the topic. I started the idea for the INS league but its hella work to get it setup to go nearly DAILY

not a bad idea hobo I'm gonna have to agree with whoever said vlog though would make it easier on yourself or you could type it out into a blog and then read off what you typed out in video form ;) just sayin :p

Id like to see leadership do this, as they truly know whats going on with the division. Maybe you could voice it but they should script it.

I think members should try to help out leadership with this kind of stuff because they already have their plate full, I wrote in the post at the top that if leadership needed anything like to let the whole division know they could just let me know and I would gladly put it in for them.

Back