• Spy

• Medic

• Heavy

• Pyro

• Solider

• Don't own or play TF2

• Late addition... Scout

• Total voters
The engy update is cool where you can move your buildings, but I think the airblaster on the Pyro update was the best. We used to play "tennis" with a crit soldier rocket between 2 pyros on the achievement server.

I'd still like to be able to snipe the pyro's tank and it explode.

Even though i love the spy, i actually think that the pyro had the best update with guns and achievements.

I play the spy most, next comes demo, then closely followed by engi.
So maybe the spy? I always considered myself an engi or medic...but I suppose spy, then.

we should vote for the worst, honestly i think soldier was the worst, got a terrible banner that fails, fail boots, fail rocket launcher the only good thing was the equalizer.

The engineer update is huge and cool, but its making me play less and less. TOO many engineers running around everywhere , have been seeing 6-8 at a time. Now while this may fade out, i still dont like the shield on the SG's . Thats my beef. In turbine, we would take in a crew of 4 UBERs along with a pair of heavy's and demomen along with some more support and still barely get anywhere. CHILL ON THE ENGIES !

I normally play heavy or medic and just started playing alot of engie before the update, now i cant play it at all.

What is Tf2 anyway? Some people in the WOW division are raging about it. Got any good clips of the game?

Back