Maple Story

Matt With A Cat

The Catpenny System
=(eGO)=
Hey guys, just wondering who out there plays Maple Story? it a free MMORPG created by Nexon, if you never played before i defiantly recommend checking it out!

I have already played for 4 years. I know you're looking for people out there to play but this game just isn't what it used to be.
However i still log on sometimes, the community is good and made a lot of friends (Actually, if it wasn't because of MapleStory, i wouldn't know about TF2 and wouldn't be here either)

I have to agree with Sonata the game use to be really good and I use to love it my xfire can prove that lol after a while all the changes and such made the game not so interesting anymore. However, I would recommend anyone who hasn't played it to try it out.

omg i remember those days omg. i played it in the past, but it's getting to boring like i did with world of warcraft!

Maple Story in my opinion was such a grind fest I just totally quitted after making it to lvl 30 =( and I totally reccommend a game like Lunia where it isnt grind oriented and its pretty fun =)

Most of us old players just couldn't keep up with changes that were being made so we quit. It was a really great game back then, made tons of good friends on there.

Played up to a 123 Bishop and totally gave my account away =) I agree, it was a grind-fest. Though, the parties were great.

there are new party quests and a new system to help you out, i would love to make a guild but i need a lot of interested players!

I would love to play this game again if I knew some eGO members are going to play..
Which server are you thinking about doing this on?

i played this game a lot. i quit becuase the nexon made it too easy to level up. too many bonus exp points and stuff. but if eGO is going to make a guild i would definetely play again. what world are you guys going to play in?

If people are going to start playing this, I'd start again. I used to play on Khaini, had a 67 Bowman, but I quit because of how hard is was to level with all the trolls. Khaini was trollcentral.

I used to play it a long time ago. It was great. Don't think I could go back to it now. It was fun for the 2-3 Years I played it.

My friend Jaidyn (Not in Edgegamers) showed me this game and i died. But after they put that new character (not the pirate thing. The frozen warrior one) it started to slip off my mind so i just deleted it off my PC. I might Dl it again thanks to matt.

Back