Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean Sumac

He's commenting on the fact that this is your second "I'm back for good" thread in this forum in as many months, and your third name, including CowboysDynasty, Casey, and now CowboysNation22.

Also, to echo Ron's sentiment, as a Steeler fan I HIGHLY disapprove ;)

He's commenting on the fact that this is your second "I'm back for good" thread in this forum in as many months, and your third name, including CowboysDynasty, Casey, and now CowboysNation22.

Also, to echo Ron's sentiment, as a Steeler fan I HIGHLY disapprove ;)

Oh ok jeod I understand! lol! But this time I mean it that im going to be In eGO forever.

And I have 1 thing else to say GO COWBOYS!!

Ok, so besides those terrible towels, The flightless Eagles, and the.. Redskins? really? Come on Redskins? fans, You've picked a great name Casey. A great name.

Face it. You're jealous of our big, expensive stadium.

Too bad you didn't get a decent team with that purchase.

truth, you guys are just raking in the championships these days eh? I'd rather be a horrible team with meager hope on the horizon than a team that can't make it out of the first round despite depth and a talent pool

truth, you guys are just raking in the championships these days eh? I'd rather be a horrible team with meager hope on the horizon than a team that can't make it out of the first round despite depth and a talent pool

I don't even know what team you are directing that at. I am not a fan of any mentioned.

I reckon get a name you can be proud of or one that people recognise straight away and stick with it, I have had my name for about 8 years now and I am recognised as soon as I enter a server.

cowboys, a knock on compton following up on your post. you are very touchy, I am certain I've never killed your dog

I am not so certain of this. If I was certain I would have setup a play date for you, Debo and Noxx. After that you would never hurt another man's dog ever again.

I admit it, the Cowboys are at a bit of a hump, not being able to make it past the first round. But we're building also building a team, that if we find a good secondary group, will be a force to contend with. The offense is there. Plus Miles Austin is dating a Kardashian, the two teams in the NFL and NBA to win their last Championship game both had a player dating a Kardashian.

I admit it, the Cowboys are at a bit of a hump, not being able to make it past the first round. But we're building also building a team, that if we find a good secondary group, will be a force to contend with. The offense is there. Plus Miles Austin is dating a Kardashian, the two teams in the NFL and NBA to win their last Championship game both had a player dating a Kardashian.

Yeah were a team that is building and we got dez bryant this year and hopefully Miles Austin isent a one hit wonder we can be really good this year! GO COWBYS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back